Thursday, June 7, 2007

Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!


I am almost embarrassed to update this, since it's been SO long. Things have been exceptionally busy in my world, but I have vowed to get this blog up and running again. I apologize to those of you who have been checking in and finding the same old-same old.

We bought a camper in Mid-May and have been gone every weekend since. It's been great fun, but I do need to get stamping more. This past weekend I worked on swaps for Convention while we were camping. I have 50 nearly done from one sitting! That re-energized my stampin' gene. I cleaned up my space last night (was still a mess after our fundraiser prep work, if you can believe that), and I'm ready to go!

I finally ordered Pocket Fun about two months ago because I had wanted it, and Kyle convinced me that I needed it. Wouldn't you know it's now on the retired list. Oh well, at least I can share this card with you. I really like this one. It looks much better in real life. I masked the flowers into the pocket, and then water colored the whole thing with my WWC. The pocket was a myriad of blues, trying to achieve a worn look. The final pocket image is mounted with dimensionals.

I promise I'll be back tomorrow. I hope you'll be back too!

Stamps: Pocket Fun, Aida Cloth; Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Barely Banana, Watercolor Paper, Spring Flowers DSP; Ink: Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Black Staz On; Accessories: WWC, Aquapainter, Earth Elements Brads, Apricot Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals; Techniques: Masking, Watercoloring

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card!