Thursday, June 14, 2007

He actually did it!!



Check this out! Scott did stamp me an anniversary card! And, I think he did quite well!! I was impressed!
I knew it was looking good when he called me at work and asked if there was such a thing as a "Happy Anniversary" stamp.
From the best I can tell he used bravo burgundy and blue bayou card stock. He found a poem (no, he didn't write it) on the intenet and printed it on vellum card stock. He even dabbled with some markers and WWC. How lucky am I??

3 comments:

Devene said...

Way to go Scott! Mark will be kicking you this weekend for making him look bad again!

Ms. Winslow said...

Very impressive! See, he makes fun of us for stamping -- But he secretly has it inside of him, too! (Whether he likes it or not!!!)

Anonymous said...

Scott did a great job! He needs to join the techniques club!