Saturday, June 9, 2007

My Limited Supply Wedding Card


Yea!! Wireless internet at our campground! We got up here about 8:00 last night. Looks like a neat campground, wish we had more time to spend here. We found an awesome Japanese steakhouse for dinner last night...kind of a pre-anniversary celebration as ours is the 13th. Dinner was incredible! This is the wedding card I made when we got back from dinner with the VERY few supplies I had with me. Luckily I remembered I had a cuttlebug background in my laptop case. Why was it there? I have no idea!
This was super quick. I used markers on the image from Happy Harmony and my stamp-a-ma-jig (of course!) to place the sentiment . The white organdy ribbon was just to set it off a bit. I like the way it turned out.
Stamps: Happy Harmony, All Year Cheer; Card Stock: Whisper White, Blush Blossom; Ink: Chocolate Chip; Accessories: Blush Blossom and Old Olive markers, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, White Organdy Ribbon, Cuttlebug Divine Swirl Folder

No comments: