Friday, June 8, 2007

Happy Birthday Chef



This will be a quick entry, but as promised, here's another card. This was a really quick birthday card that I've made quite a few of. It's hard to see in the image, but i used the whole side of a quartered sponge to create a hazy background around the chef. This made his coat seem even brighter. The image was colored in with markers and I used the silver zig painty on the tray to give it some shine.

We're camping again this weekend for an out of town wedding. I'm making a card tonight for the wedding. If I have internet access I'll post it here. If not, it'll be a day or two.

Stamps: Viola; Card Stock: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White; Ink: Basic Black; Accessories: Markers, Sponge, Red Gingham Ribbon, 1/8" Circle Punch, Zig Painty.

No comments: