Monday, June 11, 2007

Lovin' Baroque Motifs


Wonderful Mr. Brown delivered my Fall/Winter Collection preview order today. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get it all mounted and stamp until 10:00 tonight. But, here it is! I am loving this set. I think it has SO much potential. I wish I could have gotten a picture in natural light to show the colors better.

I stamped the large image in Chocolate Chip and River Rock (LOVE that new color!!) on River Rock card stock. It's mounted on Brocade Background designer series paper and then on chocolate chip. The corner of the river rock and the chocolate strip are pierced with the paper piercer. The sentiment is from the new Hugs & Wishes set, and I love that it's in Scriptina...just like my watermark! The hodgepodge piece is in aged copper.

Kyle was very excited about Zoofari. He helped mount the set. I'm sure you'll be able to see some of his creations here soon!

Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Hugs & Wishes; Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, River Rock, Baroque Background DSP; Ink: Chocolate Chip, River Rock; Accessories: Aged Copper Hodgepodge Hardware, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Crafters Tool Kit; Technique: Paper Piercing

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in love with Baroque Motifs! I can't wait to use it. The card is beautiful.

Mark's Finest Papers said...

I love what you did with this set. The colors are awesome!