Monday, April 9, 2007

Where is the sun?



Okay, I'm driving to work this morning, listening to the radio, and Bambi's mom decides to jump out of a ditch in front of me while I'm driving 70mph on a major freeway. A very narrow miss! But, it's Michigan, right? And then I hear, over my pounding heart, the "S" word during the weather report. And they're talking about potential accumulation of the "S" word on Wednesday with two storms that appear to be merging. It's Michigan, right? But, come on already!

So, I'm hoping that by posting this sunflower card, that I can forget for the moment that it's April and we're barely above freezing temperatures. This is an all occasion card that I made to be part of a card tin for Mother's Day (shhh, it's a surprise!). I hope everyone had a safe and pleasant holiday!

Stamps: Serene Sunflower, Autumn Leaf Prints; Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, Summer Sun, Recollections Designer Series Paper; Ink: So Saffron, Morning Marigold, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black; Accessories: Chocolate Chip Marker, Color Spritzer Tool, Grosgrain Ribbon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mother's Day is approaching and everyone around is getting excited about it...in a while now everyone will be looking for that perfect gift...and hey the card looks great...good work...and for some more ideas and resources to make the day more special also visit my blog on Mother's Day Gifts and check out all that i've posted there!!!

Anonymous said...

This card is really beautiful! I love how the designer paper coordinates so well with that sunflower. I enjoyed reading your blog, too! :D

Anonymous said...

You write very well.