Friday, April 13, 2007

TGIF!



Sorry I didn't make it on last night. I was working on our taxes (yes, we procrastina-ted this year...) and it took a lot longer than I anticipated.

It's Friday!! I took the day off work today ...LOVE my new job!! Jessie comes home this afternoon from Grandma and Papa's house. Kyle doesn't know it yet, but Grandma's going to surprise him, and pick him up from school to head out to the farm. All the talk of the kids going out there made me want to do this card.

Papa has a popcorn maker. The real kind. Like the ones at the movies (only smaller). And, he makes the best popcorn. The kids (including us big kids) love it. So, I guess this card is for him. It's hard to see in the photo, but I used the Canvas background stamp on the real red card. Five of the pieces of popcorn were stamped separately, cut out, and mounted on dimensionals. And, of course I had to fit it the white gel pen with the faux stitching. Heading off to my stamp room...one hour left of distraction free stamping!

Stamps: Canvas Background, Treat Yourself; Card Stock: Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White; Ink: So Saffron, Real Red, Basic Black; Accessories: Dimensionals, Paper Piercing Tool, White Gel Pen, Black Vintage Brads, Ticket Corner Punch; Technique: Faux Stitching

No comments: