Saturday, April 7, 2007

Happy Almost Easter


I have to admit that this is actually fun to do! Thanks for the great comments , I'm so glad you're liking the site!! And, I found that I made time last night to play around a bit in my stamp room to have some new ideas to post here.

This card ended up to be quite a hodgepodge of ideas. Probably hard to see it the picture, a couple of things that I like on this card are Dazzling Diamonds over the eggs themselves and the shadowing of "Happy Easter" with Whisper White Craft ink over Ballet Blue Classic. What in the world did I do before I found the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig?? I was able to do the shadow effect so quick, and exactly where I wanted it. It may be one of the greatest tools ever!

In case I can't get back on here tomorrow...Have a Great Easter Holiday!

Stamps: Paisley Background, Aida Cloth Background, Tag Time, All Year Cheer I; Card Stock: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal; Ink: Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue, Whisper White, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink; Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds, 1 3/8" Square Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, Buttons, Grosgrain Ribbon; Technique: Masking

No comments: